Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Denver Broncos -- 11 in a row (after KC this weekend) and primed for a Super Bowl run.
2. New England Patriots -- This is a team that knows what to do and how to behave in the postseason.
3. Green Bay Packers -- Mike McCarthy has done a terrific job keeping this train rolling winning nine of their last 10 without some key players on both sides of the ball.
4. Atlanta Falcons -- Like everybody else, curious to see what they do in the playoffs.
5. Seattle Seahawks -- This team is better than advertised and GM John Schneider deserves strong consideration for Executive of the Year.
6. San Francisco 49ers -- Despite loss to Seattle, still good enough to advance in the postseason.
7. Houston Texans -- hard team to figure out right now, don't look as invincible anymore.
8. Washington Redskins -- Winners of six straight and they have just what they want; a chance to beat the Cowboys at home for the division.
9. Indianapolis Colts -- Magical season for the Colts and if Bruce Arians doesn't win coach of the year, something's wrong.
10. Cincinnati Bengals -- Back to back postseason appearances doesn't happen all that often for this franchise, well done!
11. Dallas Cowboys -- Romo has been as good as any QB in the league since Week 9, not so sure about that defense though.
12. Baltimore Ravens -- Much needed win over the Giants now can they keep it going in the playoffs? I'd be surprised!
13. Minnesota Vikings -- Never would have thought in August that this team would be in a win and your in situation in Week 17.
14. Chicago Bears -- Lovie Smith could be coaching for his job against the Lions on Sunday.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Never saw this coming, a complete collapse for Tomlin and the Steelers losing five of their last six down the stretch.
16. New York Giants -- As the Giants found out once again, it's not easy to repeat as world champions.
17. New Orleans Saints -- The defense (ranked No. 32) has been their Achilles' heel all season.
18. Miami Dolphins -- Like how Tannehill has played over the last month, I think they have their answer at QB.
19. San Diego Chargers -- AJ Smith's stubbornness has hurt this organization, change is coming.
20. Cleveland Browns -- Four wins last year and four so far this season, don't believe it'll be enough to save Pat Shurmur and his staff.
21. St. Louis Rams -- I just knew we'd see improvement with this team especially late in the season.
22. New York Jets -- The QB situation, as many of us expected, was their ultimate undoing.
23. Tennessee Titans -- Is anybody else concerned about what they've seen from Jake Locker this season?
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Really disappointed this team hasn't finished better in Schiano's first season.
25. Carolina Panthers -- Genuinely concerned about Cam Newton, he has to grow up in a hurry and do a better job controlling his emotions.
26. Philadelphia Eagles -- Great run for Andy Reid in Philly, trust me, he will resurface soon in another NFL city.
27. Detroit Lions -- Problems started in the offseason and carried right into the regular season, one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL this year.
28. Buffalo Bills -- Spent all that money on defense in free agency for what? Last in run defense.
29. Arizona Cardinals -- Failure to address the QB situation may cost some folks their jobs at season's end.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Don't believe their starting QB for 2013 is currently on the roster.
31. Oakland Raiders -- I'm sorry, but I expected more from Reggie Mackenzie and Dennis Allen in year one despite the roster.
32. Kansas City Chiefs -- Major housecleaning coming for the Chiefs in what has turned out to be one of the worst seasons in franchise history.