Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. San Francisco 49ers -- Admittedly, a HUGE mulligan.
2. Denver Broncos -- Fourth time Peyton has had a 10-game winning streak.
3. Green Bay Packers -- Like Santa, Aaron Rodgers ready to deliver.
4. New England Patriots -- Not the best two weeks the Patriots have ever had.
5. Atlanta Falcons -- Revving up like a team that expects to charge through the playoffs.
6. Seattle Seahawks -- 150 points in three weeks is legendary.
7. Baltimore Ravens -- THAT'S what I'm talking about!
8. Houston Texans -- Hard to believe they could blow a bye.
9. Chicago Bears -- Defense scoring again. In time to save playoffs?
10. Washington Redskins -- Six-game winning streak longest for Skins since 1996.
11. Minnesota Vikings -- Proof the team can win without 200 yards rushing from Adrian Peterson, like they did in September.
12. Dallas Cowboys -- How much can the heart take?
13. Cincinnati Bengals -- Huge moment for Bengals clinching playoffs in Pittsburgh. First time back-to-back postseasons since 1981-82.
14. Indianapolis Colts -- Magical playoff run, even winning when they allow 300 yards rushing.
15. New York Giants -- Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
16. New Orleans Saints -- Who knows where they'd be without September.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Playoffs missed on 40th anniversary of Immaculate Reception is sacrilege.
18. Carolina Panthers -- Nice December winning streak.
19. San Diego Chargers -- Eleven sacks and Antonio Gates passing Lance Alworth in team touchdown receiving annals.
20. St. Louis Rams -- If they register huge upset at Seattle, they'll finish undefeated in tough division.
21. Detroit Lions -- Congratulations to Calvin Johnson. Now he sets his sights on 2,000.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Tough finish to promising season.
23. Cleveland Browns -- Now their star rookies are getting hurt.
24. Miami Dolphins -- Will finish season better than expected.
25. New York Jets -- Who's next? Al Woodall??
26. Buffalo Bills -- Can't believe Bills at Jets isn't flex game.
27. Philadelphia Eagles -- Almost counts only in horseshoes.
28. Tennessee Titans -- Snow and cold not their thing.
29. Arizona Cardinals -- On their fourth quarterback now: Brian Hoyer.
30. Oakland Raiders -- Two in a row too much to ask.
31. Kansas City Chiefs -- Gave fans nice Christmas present with 300 yards rushing.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Gave fans nice Christmas present with sharp effort versus Patriots.